Wednesday 19 August 2009

How to Change Website Host

Sometimes people need to move a Website to a different hosting company.

I have a few websites and i used different website hosts for some of them.

A few of my hosting companies allow to host unlimited domains and sub-domains and I realized that I could save some hosting costs by moving all my domains and sub-domains to this single host.

I had been happy with the service and support provided by all companies. It is difficult to identify a best website host, but finally I chose Hostgator. I think that their hosting costs are very competitive and they provide excellent services and support.

I decided to transfer to this new host my domain MarioEbooks.com and all its sub-domains.

You will find a description of how this was done in the Squidoo lens How_To_Change_Website_Host

No comments:

Post a Comment